To create the realization of accessible Teaching & Learning Products at UMD.
- Increase awareness of accessibility solutions in classroom technology
- Provide support and resources for the community to develop accessible practices
- Represent UMD at a system-wide level
Find out more by contacting [email protected]!
Upcoming Workshops and Webinars
- Sign the One Step Accessibility Pledge: Help UMD move closer to its goal of a more accessible community by pledging to turn on captions in your Zoom Meetings. Challenge your colleagues and department!
- Adam Brisk, ITSS
- Laura Carlson, ITSS
- Valerie Coit, Swenson College of Science and Engineering
- Jolene Hyppa Martin, College of Education and Health Services Professions
- Andy Manteuffel, ITSS
- John O'Neill, College of Liberal Arts
- Tiffany Quade, ITSS
- Meredith Schneider, College of Education and Health Services Professions
- Emma Schroeder, Labovitz School of Business and Economics
- Julie Slowiak, College of Education and Health Services Professions
- Tim Walters, Office of Diversity & Inclusion