UMD's Accessible Academic Technology Team invites you to learn one (or more) of the 7 Core Skills of Accessibility during the 2022-23 Academic Year.
By signing the pledge, you are agreeing to participate in some low-stakes activities which will increase your knowledge of digital accessibility.
Low-stakes activities include:
- Attending a live Zoom demonstration hosted by AATT. Meetings will be held on the first Thursday of the month at noon.
- Reviewing a recording of a zoom event. Recordings will be made available on the 2nd Thursday of the month.
- Exploring digital content on the skill. Content emails will be sent out on the 1st of the month.
The Core Skills Presentation will be hosted at noon on the First Thursday of the Month:
- September: Headings
- October: Lists
- November: Images & Alternative Text
- Presentation Slides for November: Alt-Text
- No Video was recorded. Apologies.
- December: Links
- February: Video & Audio
- March: Color & Contrast
- April: Tables
You can also challenge your colleagues, department, or college to join the pledge. Get started by signing the pledge in Google Forms or below in the embedded document.
Questions and comments? Reach out to [email protected]